Bring your vehicle to King’s Transmissions when you need clutch repair in Seattle. We’re not just the area’s #1 transmission specialist- we’re also renown for providing exceptional mechanical services, such as clutch repairs, work on differentials, rear end seal repairs, and so much more. Trust us for reliable work.
As the #1 Seattle transmission service, our team from King’s Transmissions takes our reputation very seriously. When you need service or repairs to your transmission, you can count on us to deliver exceptional work at a fair price. From maintenance to rebuilds, we are the best choice for servicing your transmission.
Trust King’s Transmissions for your transmission rebuild in Seattle. You’ll not only save money when you choose us to rebuild your vehicle’s transmission, but you’ll also have the peace of mind that comes from hiring a well-respected transmission specialist. Save on your rebuild when you use one of our online coupons.
Consider King’s Transmissions for your transmission repair in Seattle. There are a number of reasons to choose us for your transmission service- our commitment to providing exceptional service at a reasonable rate is one of the most important. See our digital coupon section for money-saving specials on repair services.
For reliable transmission service in Seattle, trust our technicians from King’s Transmissions. We provide multiple services to maintain your vehicle’s transmission, including affordable filter replacement, fluid drain and replacement, and transmission flush. We also rebuild transmissions, with your budget in mind.
Why Choose Us?
- Free Estimates
- Free Local Towing
- ASTG-Certified Staff
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- After-Hours Assistance Available
- We stand behind our work! Choose your warranty!
- 3 years or 36,000 miles - Call for details
- 1 year or 12,000 miles
- As a member in good standing with the ATSG (Automatic Transmission Service Group), our warranty is good nationwide and in Canada.
- If you break down, no matter where you are, call us and we arrange your repairs in a certified ATSG shop close to where you are.